Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cheryl Gaddie




At the age of 5, I began to arrange the items on my Mother’s bureau. At the age of 21, I started my first business. Today, I have over 30 years of experience and education in the business of design.

Having surrounded myself with like-minded interior designers, working with highly-skilled contractors, and incorporating exceptional architects for solid structural engineering, I have learned to appreciate all aspects of the design process and the building industry. Throughout my career, my design business has served thousands of residential and commercial clients. I am confident in saying that each one of them would testify to the superior quality and satisfaction achieved through my work.

Residential design is a collection of accommodating personal styles and creating satisfying home experiences. I am able to understand my clients' needs for space design and overall function while assisting them in important creative decisions throughout the process. Commercial design involves taking the input of what is often a group of professional partners and narrowing in on their collective needs in addition to what will be the most appealing for their consumer audience. Both applications allow me to work with passionate people and ultimately assist them in facilitating their own realization of a dream.

I address Interior Design with an artistic approach. Each room is a canvas in which color and texture are the backdrop. When you enter a space, it should envelop you, not surprise you. When circumstances of life create a stressful environment, our peace may be achieved in the places where we dwell. Sometimes in order to achieve that serenity we need to modify our surroundings. Whether that change is to achieve better function, more comfort, or simply pure aesthetics, environmental change can be very rewarding. The attached photos are of my personal living space, where I spend equal parts in total relaxation mode as well as hosting friends and family when we entertain. Stay tuned for what's happening next in my personal world of design!

The purpose of this blog is to share the design process with our readers. My team and I will discuss trends, the importance of color, our favorite designs and designers, and we'll point you in the direction of resources we respect and admire, while educating and explaining important design decisions along the way. We also welcome your feedback and questions through the "comments" section!

I truly look forward to sharing this journey in design with you in hopes of inspiring ideas, staying in touch with friends and clients, and making creative alliances within in our wonderful design community.

Cheryl

To schedule an appointment, please call 941.346.7401 or visit www.cherylgaddiedesigns.com


(C) 2011 CG Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment